Village Family Medicine PC
Jeffrey D Strickler, MD, FAAFP
Family Medicine & Aesthetic Clinic located in Roscommon, MI
If you want highly attentive, personalized medical care with same-day or next-day appointment availability and cutting-edge technology, consider concierge medicine with Jeffrey Strickler, MD, FAAFP, at Village Family Medicine PC in Roscommon, Michigan. You pay a small additional fee in exchange for top-quality care and around-the-clock access to Dr. Strickler and the team, above and beyond what most patients expect. For more information, call the office today or book an appointment online.
Concierge Medicine Q&A
What is concierge medicine?
Concierge medicine, also known as membership medicine, is a close patient relationship with a doctor where you pay a quarterly, semi-annual, or yearly membership fee instead of paying for each visit separately. Dr. Strickler offers this service in exchange for highly attentive, personalized care and around-the-clock access to him when you need it the most.
What are the benefits of concierge medicine?
When choosing concierge medicine, you’ll reap numerous health, wellness, and financial benefits, including:
- A close partnership with Dr. Strickler
- Ample time at appointments to receive quality care without time constraints
- A focus on wellness to prevent sickness and disease
- Access to comprehensive medical care 365 days a year
- Dedicated time where Dr. Strickler sees fewer patients
- Freedom to reach your doctor after hours or via telemedicine
- Appointments start on time, with little to no waiting
- Same- and next-day appointments are available
If high-quality, convenient, patient-centered care focused on preventive medicine is your goal, concierge medicine is likely a good match for you.
How does concierge medicine work?
You pay Dr. Strickler quarterly, bi-annually, or annually to receive unlimited appointments and have as much time as you need with him. Key components of concierge medicine include:
- You pay out of pocket vs. using health insurance
- You’re charged a yearly flat rate that covers a comprehensive annual preventive exam and 24/7 access to the physician
- You can use a health savings account to cover costs
- You may save money in the long run
Once you sign up for concierge medicine, Dr. Strickler gives you the time and attention you deserve at each appointment, any time of day, or via telemedicine. This treatment remains the same whether you have a chronic health condition like diabetes or are sick with the flu.
Is concierge medicine right for me?
If you visit a primary care doctor frequently but are tired of long wait times, rushed visits, and inconvenient appointment times, concierge medicine is likely a good match for your needs. You’ll have access to unlimited medical appointments and personalized attention when you need it the most.
To learn more about the concierge medical services at Village Family Medicine PC, call the office or book an appointment online today.
Family Medicinemore info
Chronic Disease Managementmore info
Medical Weight Lossmore info
Annual Physicalsmore info
Medical Aestheticsmore info
Concierge Medicinemore info
Preventive Medicinemore info
Bioidentical Hormone Replacementmore info
Testosterone Supplementationmore info